|Package Dimensions||44.8 x 34 x 8.4 cm; 8 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||8 kg|
|Date First Available||26 May 2020|
FITUEYES Tabletop TV Stand with Mount fit Most 32-65 Inch LCD LED Flat Curved Screen, Swivel 80 Degrees, 3 Heights Adjustable 10mm Glass Base with Wire Management, Black
Enhance your purchase
- 🎁【FREE STANDING TV STAND WITHOUT DRILLING HOLE ON WALL】- Designed with a heavy duty steel pole and tempered glass base, this table top TV stand can easily hold your TV on your table with safety and stability and you don’t need to drill holes on your wall.
- 🎁【A UNIVERSAL TABLE TOP TV STAND 】- Comes with two curved hanging bars, this table TV stand easily fits most 32 to 65 inch TVs with VASA pattern from 200mm x 200mm to 600mm x400mm, weighing up to 50kg. NOTE: To make sure this mount will fit insure your TV's VESA bolt pattern falls between these two sizes : 200mm x 200mm up to 600mm x 400mm. If your TV's VESA pattern falls between these two sizes then it will fit your TV.
- 🎁【ADJUSTABLE TELEVISION HOLDER STAND】- The rack has three different heights can be adjusted 66.8/72.8/78.8cm for a comfortable viewing height.
- 🎁【HEAVY DUTY TV STAND WITH EASY ASSEMBLY】 - Comes with related hardware parts and a detailed installation manual, this stand can be installed within 15 minutes.
- 🎁【EASY ASSEMBLE】- You can install it with our step by step manual instruction, enjoy DIY fun with your family!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly took a lot of time and some screws were not going in as the thread seems to be not right.
Materials seem weak and not very good quality.
Design is wrong - TV leans forward and no adjustment for that
Not sure how long it is going to last.
Purchased a mid-priced stand and was expecting a better mount for money.