- High performance underwire bra with average coverage
- Wider curvature wire for comfortable, suppportive fit
- Coolmax fabric to wick away moisture and feel soft
- Double fabric for firm support with mesh panels for cool comfort
- Built-up padded strap for comfort and support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Freya Women's Intimate Apparel
- ASIN : B001UNET1W
- Item Model Number : AA4002
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 467,946 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1167 in Women's Sports Bras & Crops
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have smaller shoulders (im not broad in the slightest). This bra has the straps situated to come out further on the shoulder, insinuating that large breasted women must be broad. When i placed the straps where they are comfortable and should go, it was uncomfortable. When i placed the straps out on my shoulders the material left a gap around my arm pit.
The WORST part, though, is the wire comes up and through the center to the top of the bra. I carry most of my weight at the base/bottom of the breast which fills out the cup but doesnt allow for the wire to sit flat against my chest. I ended up having a gap between the bra and my chest where it should have laid flat. It ultimately felt like, if you're a smaller framed woman, this was not for you.
The last thing, which wasnt a big issue but should be noted, is that the shape of the cup/breast was pointy. That may be a personal thing, but I find it ugly. I like more of a rounded shape. The way the bra is manufactured and stitched makes the pointy shape more pronounced, although its not as noticeable when you have a shirt on.
Overall, I had high hopes for this bra as its super hard to find a 36K but its not for small frames. The cup was great and supportive, but there were too many things wrong.