FYMNSI Women High Waist Pleated Tennis Mini Short Skirts Solid Sports Gymnastic Dance Wear Summer School Uniform Skorts
- ☘☘ Women stylish and graceful sports solid pleated mini short tennis skirts school girls high waist a-line badminton dance skorts.
- ☘☘ Material: Polyester + Cotton, made of soft and breathable fabric, high quality material, cozy feeling, very comfortable to wear.
- ☘☘ Features: Classic a-line design, solid color, high waist, inner shorts covered, one button and zipper closure, convenient to wear, with pleated detail, style with shirt / t-shirt and a pair of flats to complete the look, perfect for many occasions, highly recommended.
- ☘☘ Women short mini gymnastic pleated skirts, perfect for all daily wear and formal occasions, such as evening party, photo props, prom, pageant, ceremony, prom, cocktail, dance party, dating, dinner, outdoors, holiday, or other occasions.
- ☘☘ Women size: XS, S, M, L, XL. Please read the size details carefully and choose the proper size. It is a great gift for your lover, sister, daughter, and your friends. Comfortable to wear in spring, summer, autumn and winter all seasons.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 23 July 2018
- ASIN : B07FVX6QCW
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,811 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m an AU size 10, and the L size on the black ribbon lace up tennis skirt did not fit - and was way too short (I’m 5”3)z
Material is expected for the price, cheap paper-like.
Unfortunately not worth the return cost, or I would.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 29 January 2021