|Product Dimensions||14.1 x 14.1 x 7.6 cm; 85 Grams|
|Item Weight||85 g|
|Country of origin||Thailand|
|Date First Available||19 September 2018|
Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Fantastic Bowl Noodle, Chicken, 85g
|Price:||($1.53 / 100 g)|
|Ingredients||Noodles: Wheat flour, vegetable oil (contains antioxidant (E319)), modified starch (E1422), salt, mineral salt (E501, E500, E451), vegetable gum (E412). Flavour Sachet: Maltodextrin, flavour enhancers (E621, E627, E631), salt, herbs and spices (onion powder, parsley, turmeric, celery powder, pepper), chicken flavour (contains soy, egg), sugar, yeast extract, caramel colour (E150c). Vegetable Sachet: Dehydrated seasonal vegetables. See more|
|Item weight||85 Grams|
|Package weight||0.12 Kilograms|
About this item
- Quick and convenient snack or meal option
- Offers the same great taste as the Fantastic Cup Noodles but larger in size
- Eat on the go with a fork included
Frequently bought together
Fantastic Bowl Noodles are quick and convenient but are larger in size. Fantastic Bowl Noodles are great as a snack or as a meal with cooked meat and vegetables. Fantastic Bowl Noodles are ready in minutes with the added convenience of a fork to eat straight from the bowl.
Noodles: Wheat flour, vegetable oil (contains antioxidant (E319)), modified starch (E1422), salt, mineral salt (E501, E500, E451), vegetable gum (E412). Flavour Sachet: Maltodextrin, flavour enhancers (E621, E627, E631), salt, herbs and spices (onion powder, parsley, turmeric, celery powder, pepper), chicken flavour (contains soy, egg), sugar, yeast extract, caramel colour (E150c). Vegetable Sachet: Dehydrated seasonal vegetables.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find Fantastic probably the best of the two minute noodle brands, specially when cooked right (see bonus tips below). Much better tasting than Maggi and none of the MSG of Indomie.
- This is a decent meal compared to the cup size.
- Can drain the noodles or leave the water in for a delicious electrolyte packed broth afterwards and some extra filling.
- Great flavour even though Chicken and Corn are the best flavour.
- I find the dehydrated vegetable sache no good. All those little green bits just don't go well. If it was just peas and corn only would be perfect.
Bonus noodle tips:
- Don't put the dehydrated vegetables in. All those little green bits in it aren't that good. Chuck that sache out.
- You want to put the flavour sache then the boiling water in and give it a stir a bit. Fork ontop of the paper lid, but only give it like 1.5 minutes tops.
- You want the smallest amount of crunch in those noodles still, a bit of chewiness, really you want your noodles "al dente".
- Leave the water in, don't strain them.
- Sit down and enjoy the best two minute noodles.
perfect for a broke uni student such as myself
portable and comes with a fork
- Product Dimensions : 14.1 x 14.1 x 7.6 cm; 85 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Fantastic
- ASIN : B01M7SZ80L
- Country of origin : Thailand
- Best Sellers Rank: 322 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews: