|Item Model Number||model|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 15.24 x 6.35 cm; 136.08 Grams|
FINPULLER -The Worlds First Surfboard Fin Removal and Installation Tool
|Price:||+ $8.94 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Save your hands, fins and boxes with the patented fin removal and installation system from FINPULLER, a must have for every surfer
- Works with virtually any removable fin system for both removal and installation
- Lever-action creates a smooth and effortless process
- Ergonomic, light weight and compact design with carefully selected materials ensure a snug fit on your fin and comfort in the hand, while being gentle to your fins and fin box
- Made from recycled materials.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FINPULLER will work with virtually any removable fin system. Our patented design is engineered for both fin removal and installation. Its lever-action creates a smooth, dependable, and effortless operation. It’s ergonomic design and carefully selected materials ensure a snug fit on your fin and comfort in the hand, while being gentle to your fins and fin box. With its slim, light-weight design and compact size, FINPULLER is a must-have for every surfer.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Using this tool I was able to pop them right off!!! Took me a moment to see how to use it with Futures fins vs. FCS versions, as the instructions that come with the tool only illustrate removal of two tab FCS style, but the FINPULLER website clearly shows you how to use it with Futures fins; naturally I discovered that after the fact.
And I will add that it serendipitously seems as though the tool will fit in one of my FCS fin wallets, not that it is necessary but nice to keep everything organized.
Stoked on the product!!! Great to finally free the prisoners from my board and knowing I won't have issues in the "Futures."
And yes as the other dude posted package is cool and the tool is really constructed solidly, almost strong as a little billy club, so when the locals attack reach for your FINPULLER, haaaah.