- MODERN STYLE PATTERN: The high waist leggings design the special fashion print. Beyond yoga, workout, fitness, pilates, the printed legging is suitable for shopping, house, street shot. Pair with anything from dresses/boyfriend style T-shirt/leather jacket/sweater to create a look that shows off your sense of fashion.
- NO SEE THROUGH & 4 WAY STRETCH: Multiple stitches interlock weave to protect the underwear privacy when you to do aqust, bend, or stretch. No see through leggings allows you to exercise more boldly. 4 way stretch allowing you to move freely and express yourself truly, without worrying about being too comfortable and lacking shaping power.
- BUTTERY SOFT: Our cropped leggings give you a butter soft feeling, like your second skin, allow trainers to stretch freely under any light exercise. In addition, outstanding ability of the high waist seamless legging is moisture wicking, with the yoga pants are breathable. They can timely absorption and discharge sweat, try to avoid discomfort caused by exercise.
- INNER POCKET: The sexy printed leggings design with inner pocket in the waist band to hold your keys, money, and cards easily, so that you can focus on your exercise. Making your life more lighter！
- BUTT LIFTING：Hip-seam of the workout leggings like peach, the original straight line is modified to a curve so that it can shape you butt, make it look more mellow and full. Beside, this line design makes the hips feel better wrapped, exercise more efficiently.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I would say these are fine for lounging or athleisure wear but I wouldn’t wear these for a workout. They are super cute, the material feels good, soft and slick, but the fit just isn’t right for performance for me.
Reviewed in the United States on 16 December 2020