|Display Size||14 Inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Manufacturer||FJALLRAVEN USA, LLC|
|Item Model Number||F26052-Black|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 31 x 46 cm; 1.02 Kilograms|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVERYDAY: The Raven is built from the same DNA as the classic Kanken. It combines simple, clean lines with useful features for everyday use and travel.
- FUNCTIONAL: Stash your laptop (up to 15 in) and documents in the padded sleeve, your essentials in the main pocket, your water bottle in one of the side pockets, your keys in the front pocket, and your sunglasses in the fleece-lined pocket.
- COMFORTABLE: The padded shoulder straps and back panel protect your back from your pack's contents so you can travel comfortably.
- DURABLE: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 Original you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- PRACTICAL: 28 L of storage space for everything you need (and some things you don't). Measures 18.1" (46 cm) x 12.2" (31 cm) x 11.0" (28 cm). Weighs 2.1 lbs.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Simple and durable everyday backpack made from durable G-1000 Heavy-duty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. Simple design and practical details make it perfect for commuting or everyday outings. It has a separate, padded pocket for a laptop computer (up to 15 inches in size). A little fleece-lined pocket with a zipper has room for sunglasses, a phone etc. Two spacious zippered compartments with internal pockets give flexibility when you want to keep your gear organized. There is also a zippered front pocket and two side pockets for drink bottles and other items you want to keep close to hand. Comfortable padded shoulder straps and foam frame sheet. Handle with leather grip. Volume: 28 liters.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: warm on the back for sure, not good for hot environments. Material does seem to attract and hold dirt.
MAIN ONE: strap started to fray within one month of buying it. Contacted seller and got minimal response and Fjallraven state they won't deal with product faults if not sold by them.
Pretty disappointing for a product that costs this much and is meant to last and be well built.
Will repair at my own expense.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2020