|Compatible with||15in Laptop, 17in Laptop, 13in Laptop|
|Display Size||15 Inches|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item Model Number||F27172|
|Product Dimensions||15.98 x 27.94 x 39.93 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fjallraven - Kanken Laptop 15" Backpack for Everyday
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ICONIC: Classic Kanken with a twist. Same design, updated size. Stash your 15" laptop in its own padded compartment and still have the main compartment and three extra pockets for everything else.
- PRACTICAL: Meet the material: Vinylon F. It has a weird name but it's dirt-resistant, water-resistant, and wipes clean.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for more protection. Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for the long haul. Dual top snap handles for quick carry.
- ROOMY: 18 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 15.7" (40 cm) x 11" (28 cm) x 6.3" (16 cm). Weighs 1.0 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The perfect bag for the college student or the professional. The Kanken Laptop gives you everything you love about your Kanken Classic, but updated to carry and protect your laptop. Features padded straps for added carrying comfort, yet maintains the iconic Kanken shape and color you have come to love.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If you get it and like me, you are a commuter, and you don't plan on bringing your laptop with you everyday you can put your valuables in the laptop compartment as it will be harder for thieves to reach. As for the actual bag, it's very stiff when you first get it but it does loosen after a week or so. The zips for the main pocket come lower than most traditional bags which nice when trying to put notebooks and folders etc. into it.
If you don't have the stereotypical macbook like most students, I would suggest that, if possible, get a size bigger than you think you may need as my 15' laptop is a very tight fit in it and you would get alot more in the bag itself.
But as an overall product it's great, would definetly recommend to other people if they can afford it, especially students.
However I didn't use the 'seat' it comes with - unnecessary for daytoday use of the bag.
Also I was annoyed that the colour (rusty red) rubbed off onto my light blue coat, and upon washing the bag, it faded in patches. So don't wash it!
Also the bag it not waterproof; it let in the rain onto my school books when I rode home on my bike :(