Focux LED Letter Lights Alphabet Light Up Sign for Night Light Home Party Birthday Wedding Bar Decoration LED Letter Battery Powered Christmas Home Bar Decoration I
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Fashion LED subtitles lamp, Long LED lamp life, long-term use is not hot. get the best decorative effect
- Our illuminated lights are highly versatile and portable as they measure just 8.66 inches tall, 1.77 inches thick, can be hung on walls and will take 2x AA batteries so they are not too oversized and will not need to be plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Made of Plastic, Requires 2 AA batteries, not included, can be hung (has keyhole slot in back for easy hanging) on walls, mantels or placed on top of a reception table during your event or celebration.
- Letter alphabets, Light up your favorite words for special occasion, event, or home decorating.
- ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ & 27 alphabetic character LED lights, such as for arbitrary combination into I LOVE U, HOME, MARRY ME, U&M, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Spell out any name or phrase with these fabulous light up alphabet letters!
When switched on the LED lights give a bright eye catching warm white glow and adds a fabulous ambiance to any room.
The beauty of these is that there are no cables and each takes 2 x AA batteries (not included) and lasts long lifespan to the LED lights.
They hang or stand and it's easy to get to the switch to turn off and prolong battery life when not needed. Suitable for home, birthday party, outdoor, bars, cafes decorated.
Color: Warm White
Height: Approx. 22 cm/8.66"
Depth: Approx. 4.5 cm /1.77"
1x LED Letters Light
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 13 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 19 April 2021