|Package Dimensions||51.5 x 46.7 x 17.6 cm; 5.16 Kilograms|
|Material||Grill & Hotpot|
|Item Weight||5.16 kg|
Food Party 2 in1 Electric Smokeless Grill and Hot Pot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fast and Even Technology; Easy to Clean; Australian household standard: 220V
- PFOA and BPA free Bring Restaurant Style Cookings to Your Home
- Gift Combo for greatest value: 1 tong, 2 oil brushes, 1 pac of parchment paper, 1 recipe
- Gifting Option for Holiday Seasons
- 30-day MONEY-BACK guarantee for any reason -- For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged product and receive a full refund for ANY reason.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Weight: 8.5 lbs,
Dimensions: 16.5x16.5x4.7 inch
Gift Combo: every purchase comes with a complementary gift set -
- 1 silicone brush; 1 cooking tongs; 10 sheets of parchment paper
- 1 Asian grill and hotpot menu
- 1 user manual
Perfect for all Foodie Occasions:
- Asian style dinner gatherings,
- American barbecue,
- 1-person cooking,
- meal plans prepartion
- cooking tutorials included in FoodParty Menu and below
Easy to Use and Clean:
- two separate twists to turn on/off and adjust temperature;
- simply put the whole cookware into the sink filled with water to clean after use. Please note that this cookware is NOT dishwasher safe. Detailed instructions included in Food PartyUser Manual
- Smokeless for indoor cooking
Best Choice as A GIFT:
- College Care Package
- Gift for parents
- House warming gifts
One-Stop solution for Food DeliveryGenerations: food party preparation can never be easier
30-day MONEY-BACK guarantee for any reason -- For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged product and receive a full refund for ANY reason.
*Cautions: the knob and switches might be hot when in use
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to use, although a little tricky with cleaning/washing
Grill heats up very quickly, can be difficult to control temperature but otherwise does it’s job
Overall happy with purchase
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 December 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 May 2020
My piece of kit developed a fault after 3-4 months, they sent a replacement which arrived within days. The seller have been amazing, great customer service.
The product is very easy to use. Quick to clean. Versatile. Can't really ask for anything different to it