Enhance your purchase
- Retro-style western entertainer costume
- Headpiece, dress, corset belt and glovelettes
- Leggings, choker, and many other old-west costume accessories available separately from Forum
- Standard size fits most women with a 34 to 38-inch bust and 26 to 32-inch waist
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, bachelorette party, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick's day supplies
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For more than 30 years, Forum Novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business. Forum offers over 8,000 items to choose from, ranging from baby costumes, to adult and plus-size costumes, to pet costumes. Look to Forum Novelties for all of your Halloween, luau, Christmas, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick's day supplies. From funny to frightening, Forum has it all.
- Package Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 March 2014
- Manufacturer : Forum Novelties Costumes
- ASIN : B00IYP3N16
- Item Model Number : 64239
- Department : Women
- Best Sellers Rank: 90,517 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 14 January 2019
The corset is a separate piece that ties on in the back - that is how the dress fits several sizes, you tighten it up with the corset. I am a 12-14 and the dress fits fine. I don't think anything below a 6 or so could get it "tightened" down enough. The corset is sewn a little crooked, so it is difficult to get it exactly centered.
The strange part is the bodice itself is pretty long. The top of the dress comes up almost to the hollow in my throat. It does not look like the picture on the bag - you are not going to be showing any cleavage in this dress. There are no real darts in the bodice - so it is just kind of flat across the chest. It looks much more fitted in the picture.
I'm 5'4" and with no shoes the dress touches the floor by a good 1/4 to 1/2 an inch. So if you are short, you will need heels or will have to hem it.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to make the "head piece" work. I think it might be missing a piece. The picture looks like a head band with a rose on it - what I got was a "rose" attached to a circle of elastic. The elastic is the size of a pony-tail holder, not big enough to go around your head. I think I will just pin it with bobby pins.
To make the look you will need to provide your own choker.
Overall, I would recommend the dress, just keep in mind it is a "one size fits all" costume that comes in a bag - so you will have to do some adjusting to make it work for you.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 December 2019