Enhance your purchase
- Pair with your own clothing for a quick and easy party costume
- Standard size fits up to a 34 inch waist.
- Ideal for St. Patrick's Day celebrations, costume parties, and more
- Made by Forum Novelties, a leader in costumes and novelty products for more than 30 years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
- Date First Available : 18 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Forum Novelties
- ASIN : B0841HH5T3
- Best Sellers Rank: 86,538 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I dropped one star for two primary reasons.
First - while it says one size fits all it came in in a package marked "up to size 34 waist" and is marked as "standard" size with X-Large be the other option up to a 40" waist. I typically wear 34 or 36 jeans depending on a variety of factors. Regardless, I had no issues at all putting these on over my size 36 pants. As a matter of fact, the start and end of the velcro fastener lines up perfectly while worn over my current garment. Obviously I'm not wearing pants to TM so I'll end up with an extra inch of fastener which doesn't matter since I'll be using safety pins as a backup to the velcro.
All in all this kilt would probably be suitable for someone up to a 40 waist but much more and you'll be showing some leg ;)
Second: It's listed as 100% polyester. The package it came in listed it as 65% poly/35% cotton. Probably not a big issue but I had hoped a fully synthetic garment would be easier to wash the mud out of.
UPC is listed as 721773675676
Reviewed in the United States on 13 June 2020