|Brand||Fresh Australian Kitchen|
|Color||Black Cast Iron|
|Product Dimensions||42.01 x 31.7 x 6.81 cm; 3.2 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.2 kg|
Fresh Australian Kitchen Cast Iron Pan – 12.5 Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet for Frying, BBQ Camping, Stove-Top and Oven Use
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.00 (17%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Fresh Australian Kitchen|
|Colour||Black Cast Iron|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||42 x 31.7 x 6.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Crafted from professional quality cast iron, our non-stick frying pan boasts unbeatable heat retention which is evenly dispersed across the thick base to ensure even cooking.
- This versatile cast iron skillet can be used almost anywhere for almost anything! Bake, sauté, grill, broil, braise, and sear in the oven, on gas and electric stoves, or even on a BBQ grill!
- Our cast iron cookware comes ‘pre-seasoned’ – a protective coating has been applied to prevent the skillet from rusting. However, we advise you re-season as needed.
- With a handle on both sides and a convenient pouring lip to avoid spillages, our premium 30cm fry pan can also double as a baking dish. Doubly delicious.
- If you're looking for the perfect gastronomic gift, these frying pans really turn the heat up under the competition. Versatile and hard-wearing, they’re certainly not just a flash in the pan!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fresh Australian Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 12.5 InchSUPER-TOUGH, EPIC DURABILITYTough Enough to Last for Generations in Fact, it Improves with UseWhen Seasoned Properly, Cast Iron is Naturally Non-StickBut Remember;1. Hot Water NOT Dish Washer2. Scrub It DON'T Soap It 3. Re-Season For a Skillet Re-Born!BEAUTIFULLY VERSATILEOn the Cooktop or in the OvenInduction, Gas, Ceramic, Halogen, ElectricAt the Beach or On the CampsiteGrill, Bake, Fry, Sear, Saut, Broil, Baste, FlambYou Are Only Limited by Your ImaginationLEGENDARY HEAT RETENTIONCast Iron is Actually Slow to Heat Up... So, it's Also Slow To Cool DownWhich Means It Retains Heat Longer and Won't Produce Temperature SpikesGiving You Superb Control Over Your CookingIRON 4 IRONCooking with Iron Helps Fortify Food with Iron (Journal of the American Dietetic Association; July 1986)Get Outdoors with Your Skillet. Use It on a Campfire or Outdoor Grill.Your Fresh Australian Kitchen Cast Iron Skillet was Born To Love the Healthy Outdoors!Made in China at a FDA Approved Factory
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BEFORE using you must season the skillet properly. I have done it with olive oil making sure it never reaches the smoke point in the oven and every time I cook it gets better and better. An amazing skillet for years to come but beware, it's heavy!
And yes its iron so after washing it make sure you dry it with paper and re-season it. Otherwise it will get rust.
By Lachlan on 28 July 2020
Keep in mind- this is a very wide, deep cast iron skillet; be prepared for the weight and exercise caution when moving it, especially when it's hot. The two handles are a good design decision and are a must when the skillet is hot/full. I use high-quality silicone gloves with grippy surfaces. For something this size/weight, I would not just trust it to the silicone handle covers.
The information leaflet enclosed outlines cleaning of the utensil and re seasoning when and if it becomes necessary. Overall an excellent product at a competitive price.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 19 December 2019