- Average coverage from breathable spacer fabric molded cups wick away moisture with this high performance, wired, sports bra
- Built up padded for added comfort and support
- Features cooling mesh panels, a double lined band with a firm flat bottom to ensure good anchorage around torso
- Wide curvature wire for comfortable and supportive fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Featuring our best-selling spacer mold, Sonic's ultra-breathable cup encapsulates the beast for balanced support rather than using traditional compression methods.
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 86.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Freya
- ASIN : B07N9JBZX2
- Item Model Number : AC4892
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 153,603 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #499 in Women's Sports Bras & Crops
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I would recommend to go up a band size and down a cup size if you don't know your uk size.
Edit: I've worn it for running a few times now and am pretty happy with it. Could be a bit more supportive for high impact but it's good enough and way better than any other sports bra I've had before. The straps stay in place without the hook in the back, and no neck or back pain. The band stretched a little bit, just enough to be comfortable. I'll definitely order another freya bra in the future.