- 2-ply stretch construction
- Spaghetti straps
- 3 pack of full coverage sport bras
- Tag-free for comfort
- Pull over style
- Racerback Sports Bras available in colors: Skinny Stripe/White/Blush Rose, Grey with Black/White/Black Hue, Navy Heather/White/Grey Heather, Red Hot with Black/Charcoal/Black, Blush Rose with Black/Charcoal/Black, Grey Heather/Navy Heather/Black
- One bra includes removeable pads in colors: Grey with Black/White/Black Hue, Navy Heather/White/Grey Heather, Red Hot with Black/Charcoal/Black, Grey Heather/Navy Heather/Black
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 25.4 x 5.08 cm; 113 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 August 2017
- Manufacturer : Fruit of the Loom
- ASIN : B072QN1DWL
- Item Model Number : 9036
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 24,843 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Oh! And at $16 and change for three? THREE!!! When I'm usually paying $30ish for ONE that's technically the wrong size and has external implants that nobody asked for??! AWW YEAH!!! SCORE!!!
Of course, I can't speak for girls who actually have boobs. All I can say is that for me, this was a risk that paid off.
So, in summary: if I were Goldilocks, this bra would be JUST RIGHT.
I was worried because bralettes and other "non-bras" usually are hit or miss for me because small-boobies are the priority it seems but these lovelies hold my lovelies in place without making them look like a uni-boob or a non-boob.
I might just buy another pack so I can wear these bras everyday this summer.
tldr: very good I am happy