- LOOK & FEEL THE 80's & 90's: A Must Have For Any 80's Or 90's Party!! Also Perfect For An Epic Windbreaker Family Photo!! When You Slip On This Windbreaker You Will Feel The Force Of The 80's & 90's Throughout Your Entire Body!
- TRUE HIGH QUALITY WINDBREAKER: They Are Made Of 100% Durable Nylon To Maintain That True Retro Look & Feel, Not Cheap Sweaty Polyester!! The 80's & 90's Deserve The Best! Also Features 2 Convient Zippered Pockets To Keep Your Casette Tapes Or Other Belongings Secure!!
- PRACTICAL & STYLISH: More To This Windbreaker Than A Gnarly Good Looking Party Acessorry!! The Jacket Is Unlined For A Versatile Lightweight Feel Perfect For A Night On The Town Or Run In The Park! The Jacket Is Also Waterproof, So The Wind & Rain Are No Match For This Windbreaker!!
- A UNIQUE GIFT: Looking For A Unique Gift For Yourself Or A Gift For Someone Who Has Everything?? Need A White Elephant Gift? Your Search Is Over, This Windbreaker Is For YOU!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Purchase This Windbreaker With Confidence Knowing This Official Funny Guy Mugs Creation Was Created To Last & Provide You A True Retro Look & Feel Or Your Money Back!!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.5 x 24.13 x 3.56 cm; 204.12 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 October 2015
- ASIN : B0171XMZ2E
- Item Model Number : Windbreaker-1-SM
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 138,639 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #595 in Men's Jackets
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 22 October 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 1 July 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 22 May 2018
Added a few months later: Since my initial review (which gave the jacket four stars), I have had all manner of trouble with the pocket zippers. They have snagged on the material a number of times. I think it's because of the thinness of the material. It's only because of my skilled wife that I have been able to keep the zippers operational. Taking everything into account, I don't think I would buy this again. In fact, I would have returned it if it were still within the return window. Too bad because I really like this jacket otherwise.