Other Sellers on Amazon
Futuro Deluxe Thumb Stabiliser Black S/M
|Price:||$31.75 ($31.75 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
- Comfortable thumb sleeve and strap for customisable support
- Two removable stays for efficient thumb stability
- Durable, non-elastic lacing system with hook tab provides easy
- Low profile allows for free movement of remaining fingers
- Use on right or left hand
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.81 x 9.53 x 19.05 cm; 8.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 January 2018
- Manufacturer : 3M Australia & New Zealand - Consumer
- ASIN : B00CREYMW4
- Item Model Number : 70005121614
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,644 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
The FUTURO Deluxe Thumb Stabiliser stabilises the lower thumb joint, to help relieve pain associated with texting and gaming or arthritis.
From the manufacturer
FUTURO Supports, Live More
Every day is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Live it to the fullest with Futuro Products, a full line of braces and supports designed in collaboration with a team of doctors, specialists and engineers.
Futuro braces and supports relieve joint pain and provide a combination of support, comfort and fit - anytime, anywhere. So you’re free to reach more. Run more. Throw more. Ride more. Play more. Live more. Today and in the future.
|FUTURO Deluxe Thumb Stabiliser (Small/Medium)|
|Support level||Moderate - stabilising|
|Suitable for||Arthritis, repetitive stress injury, degenerative joint disease of the thumb|
|Size||5.0-6.5 inch/12.7-16.5 cm|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Aline on 27 April 2020
Top reviews from other countries
The reason I have not given it five stars is because there is a gap between the thumb elastic and the neoprene band that runs between the thumb and first finger. For me this created a lump over the day if I wanted the support firmly fitted. I actually ended up cutting the band and remodelling the support slightly which was easily done.
Can't do without it just now. A great support which I would definitely recommend.