Other Sellers on Amazon
Gardeon Outdoor Chair Furniture Set with Table-Brown
Enhance your purchase
- Best for Outdoor:This outdoor garden furniture set has 2 chairs and 1 table.Made from quality PE wicker,have UV-resistant and weatherproof features.You can enjoy the outdoors in every season.
- Stable Set:Built-in durable powder coating with sturdy steel frame,each of chair has up to 150kg capacity and table is 30kg.With rubber leg protectors to protect your floor.
- Comfortable Seating:Every chairs has a premium cushions,which is made from high density foam.Removable cushions cover,easy to clean and wash.
- Elegant Design:Curvaceous chair-back,provide a slender moment of thoughtful rest.Our outdoor furniture is suitable for patio and porch.
- Size and Warranty:Chair dimension is 58 x 64 x 83cm and Side table dimension is 40 x 40 x 42cm.One-year warranty and friendly customer service.
Product detailsColour:Model 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 79 x 58 x 37 cm; 21.55 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 5 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Gardeon
- ASIN : B07F9J4GK8
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Elegant curvaceous design
- Comfortable and chic set
- UV-resistant and weatherproof PE wicker
- Tempered glass top side table
- Sturdy steel frame
- Durable powder coating
- Rubber leg protectors
- Premium high density foam cushions
- Weatherproof, removable and washable seat cover
- One-year warranty
Material: PE wicker
Frame: Powder coating steel
Glass top thickness: 5mm
Cushion thickness: 5cm
Seat height from the ground: 42cm
Chair dimension: 56 x 55 x 84cm
Side table dimension: 40 x 40 x 42cm
Frame colour: Brown
Cushion cover colour: Grey
Side Table x1
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like many flatpacks, it's advisable to assemble the item very loosely and slowly tighten everything until it all lines up.
Easier said than done, because the screws provided are abou 1cm too short to do this properly. My solution was to go to the hardware store and buy a supply of bolts with the same thread, but just a bit longer - and this sped things up immensely on the second unit.
So unless you are very experienced with flat pack assembly or have in infinite patience, you may be better off spending the extra money and buying items that are fully assembled to begin with.