General Hydroponics CALiMAGic for Gardening, 1-Gallon
- Calimagic is a concentrated blend of readily available calcium and magnesium
- It is formulated to assist fast growing plants by preventing secondary nutrient deficiencies
- Calimagic helps optimize plant nutrition and enhances plant growth and development while preventing blossom end rot and tip burn in many crops such as tomatoes and lettuce as well as other calcium intensive plants
Product detailsSize:1 Gallon
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.99 x 14.99 x 29.46 cm; 4.72 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- Manufacturer : General Hydroponics
- ASIN : B00TDSEQI2
- Item Model Number : GH1773
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Calimagic is a concentrated blend of readily available calcium & magnesium. It is formulated to assist fast growing plants by preventing secondary nutrient deficiencies. Calimagic helps optimize plant nutrition & enhances plant growth & development while preventing Blossom end rot & tip burn in many crops such as tomatoes & lettuce as well as other calcium intensive plants.
From the manufacturer
Calcium + Magnesium
Calcium and magnesium are a necessary part of growth for many plants, but that doesn't mean they get as much as they need naturally. CALiMAGic provides the supplemental elements necessary to optimize plant nutrition and to prevent all-too-common problems.
A concentrated blend of readily available calcium and magnesium, CALiMAGic is a fully soluble product that won't clog spray lines or drip emitters, and can easily be combined with fertilizers.
Calcium-intensive plants require higher levels of the mineral to thrive and avoid issues with growth and production.
For instance, tomatoes that don't have enough calcium develop blossom end rot, a common disorder producing blackened, soft indentations that mar and weaken the fruits. Even if there's enough calcium in the soil, it may be blocked from getting to the plant because the pH is too low. Or, plants that are prone to magnesium deficiencies, such as peppers, suffer from yellowish and drooping leaves along with reduced disease resistance from root to flower.
CALiMAGic delivers the power of calcium and magnesium in a form that prevents secondary nutrient deficiencies and builds stronger plant structure.