glade 2in1 Candle, Vanilla Passion Fruit & Hawaiian Breeze, 96g, Brown (681029)
|Price:||($12.60 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Scent||Hawaiian Breeze/Vanilla Passion Fruit|
About this item
- A stylish glass container designed to quickly fill your home with fragrance
- Notes of tropical passion fruit, mango, melon with hints of watermelon, warm woods and vanilla cream
- 2 amazing fragrances infused with essential oils
- Fragrance lingers after the candle is blown out
Product detailsScent Name:Hawaiian Breeze/Vanilla Passion Fruit
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.26 x 8.26 x 7.77 cm; 0.74 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 June 2018
- Manufacturer : SC Johnson Australia
- ASIN : B01B2H68UU
- Item Model Number : 681029
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Glade Candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light, and come in a wide variety of scents.
WARNINGS: To prevent fire, burn within sight. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if glass is chipped or cracked. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. Keep candle free of matches and all material. Do not burn on cold, wet or unstable surface. Burn away from drafts. Never touch or move while lit, or until wax hardens. Never burn more than four hours.Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains. Do not extinguish with water. Do not reuse. Discard after use.
Wax, Fragrance, Stabilizer, Dye. SCJ Formula # 35*23274
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Anonymous on 9 April 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 2 September 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 12 June 2019