- Zip-front sports bra in moisture-wicking fabric with adjustable racerback straps
- Seamless non-stretch two-ply cups for bounce control
- Two-way stretch back to keep bra in place
- Note: this front-close bra does not have an adjustable band. If you like to wear your back-hook bra at the outermost setting, order up one size from your regular bra size.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Glamorise Women's IA
- ASIN : B00LXTOSBY
- Item Model Number : 1266
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 454,575 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- It's a sports bra, so do not expect the band or cup to be very elastic, you might want to go for a size larger than your normal everyday-bras, especially for the bandsize.
- I went for a front fastening bra for exactly this reason since sport bras are usually a bit of a hassle for me to close behind my back with the band being a rather tight fit, however, not a -lot- of improvement in terms of easy fastening with the front fastening I'm afraid. I'll try to word it delicately: If you're of a larger cup size and the bra band is a close fit things might be a bit fiddly when trying to get everything "stored away" into position before you can get the bra zipped up successfully. :) I imagine it's less of a hassle with smaller cup sizes or a looser band size. (The latter possibly defeating the idea of the sports bra giving you the required support when being active and moving around lots.)
That being said, once the bra is zipped the zipper does it's job and stays closed - the bra also provides the necessary support for running etc, not much bounciness going on.
Quality is fine, it's well made and I'm very happy with the purchase!
Only thing is you can not ajust if you could I would have given a 5 rating