|Brand size||Bust||Bust||Bust||Under bust||Bust|
- WONDERWIRE TECHNOLOGY: Our underwire design features a cushioned comfort band to prevent wire poke
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Features smoothing shape enhancers and beautiful stretch lace in top cups
- FRONT CLOSURE: Easy to use, secure front closure
- CUSTOM FIT: Adjustable stretch straps
- DESIGNED IN NEW YORK: Fit and designed in Glamorise's New York City studio
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 19.05 x 2.54 cm; 72.57 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Glamorise
- ASIN : B08GCG338M
- Item Model Number : 1246
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
134,246 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 1,535 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was surprised by how comfortable this bra is versus many MUCH more expensive bras I've purchased in the past. Also, with somewhat arthritic fingers, I thought the front closure would be tricky, but it's actually fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it.
The racerback design has definitely stopped the shoulder slippage problem. but I now find one strap rides up my collarbone instead, making a portion of the strap visible even when wearing a high necked t-shirt. For that reason, I'll save this bra for when wearing turtlenecks and I'll keep trying to find a solution to the shoulder slippage problem.
NOTE: The riding up the collarbone issue may be related to my specific body as I only notice it on one side and I do know that my body has shifted a bit as I've aged.