|Number of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Gorilla Grip Original Commercial Grade Rubber Door Mat, 35x23, Heavy Duty, Durable Doormat for Indoor and Outdoor, Waterproof, Easy Clean, Low-Profile Mats for Entry, Patio, High Traffic, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Size||35" x 23"|
About this item
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Gorilla Grip Doormat is the last doormat you’ll need to buy! Constructed of high-quality recycled rubber, this commercial-grade doormat is designed to last. Its ultra-durable yet flexible material can withstand heavy traffic, making it a perfect fit for any busy home or business. The backing is strong and slip-resistant, helping it to stay in place on floors and prevent tripping. Plus, the low-profile design of the mat allows nearly any door to pass over with ease.
- MADE TOUGH: Our mat is 100 percent waterproof! The raised fabric helps to trap excess dirt and debris within its grooves while absorbing moisture, so it is usable indoors or outdoors. Available in many colors and sizes, the mat will be the perfect addition to your entryway, patio, kitchen, lobby, garage and many other common-space areas! ! WARNING: Prevent Falls: Ensure mat lies flat before using.
- STILL SO SOFT: Our doormat is as comfortable as it is durable! The thick and plush material of the mat is so gentle on bare feet, but is strong enough to tackle messes. Available in many colors and sizes, the mat will be the perfect addition to your entryway, patio, kitchen, lobby, garage and many other common-space areas!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Our doormat is so easy to clean! Simply vacuum (with a hand-held or full-sized vacuum), sweep with a broom, or shake off any excess dirt outdoors or in your garbage bin. For a deeper clean, spot clean the mat with mild soap and a cold damp cloth, or hose off your mat outdoors. Air dry only. Do not use bleach.
- : All of our doormats come with a 10-Year No Questions Asked . If you are at all unsatisfied with your product, please contact us (through if past the standard return window) and we will be happy to provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you tired of having to constantly clean and sweep away dirt, mud and debris from your home entry and exit ways? We can help! Our premium doormats are durable and long-lasting, and feature beautiful, stylish colors. Here are some of our customer’s most frequently asked questions regarding our doormats: What makes your door mats so durable? Our door mats are constructed of the highest quality, all-natural durable rubber that feature a textured underside that works on clean, smooth floor surfaces. Does the mat capture dirt and mud? The thick and plush material of the mat is so gentle on bare feet, but is strong enough to tackle messes. Its slightly raised fabric helps to trap excess dirt and debris within its grooves, so it is usable indoors or outdoors. Can I use this mat under low-clearing doors? Yes, our mat is designed with a low-pile for most low-clearing doors or entryways. This mat is perfect for both interior or exterior spaces. >How do I clean this mat? It’s easy! For a quick clean, simply vacuum with a hand-held or regular sized vacuum. You mat can also spot clean the mat using a mild soap and a damp cloth. For deeper cleans, take the mat outdoors and use a garden hose to rinse off. Always air dry. Never use bleach on the mat. What if I am not happy with my doormat, can I return it? We are proud to offer our customers a 100% on their purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us directly at customerservice@hillspointindustries and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or a full refund. No hassle, no questions asked.
!WARNING: Prevent Falls: Ensure mat lies flat before using. To flatten, roll mat in opposite direction overnight (or until flat).