G Gradual Men's 7" Workout Running Shorts Quick Dry Lightweight Gym Shorts with Zip Pockets
- MESH MATERIAL & PERFORMANCE: The G GRADUAL men's running shorts is made with 95% polyester 5% spandex, lightweight ,quick-dry fabric and designed to keep you comfortable for workouts and practice.
- ZIP POCKETS ON BOTH SIDE: Our running shorts are thoughtfully made with two deep, zippered pockets, so you can keep your phone or other valuables safe and secure during your workouts.
- ELASTIC WAISTBAND & INNER DRAWCORD: Featured elastic can perfect suit your waist. Inner drawstring ensures shorts don’t sliding down when running, which makes you can do the exercises without sorrow and anxiety.
- OCCASION: Running Shorts perfect fit workout, gym, running, fitness, training, basketball, jogging, exercise, cycling or other outdoor activities etc.
- DESIGN: You'll quickly realize why our workout shorts are preferred among fit men of all ages. The running shorts with pockets are stylish.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.4 x 21.8 x 5.7 cm; 383 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 May 2021
- Manufacturer : G GRADUAL
- ASIN : B094HBTN8P
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
6,523 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 62 in Men's Sports Shorts
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: I've grown to dislike wearing them, too snug in the waist. 32" waist, ordered a large, too tight of elastic band bordering on uncomfortable.
I've had these shorts through several loads of laundry, and they're holding up well. In my running clothes drawer, if I have a choice of all my shorts, I'll choose these. Definitely buying more.
Edit: My original review is now eight months old. The original black pair I purchased is holding up very well. Since then I purchased a red pair later last year and now I just bought two navy blue shorts. All of them are consistent in sizing and quality. They're my favorite shorts!