|Manufacturer reference||GE 006|
|Package Dimensions||20.4 x 8.51 x 5.79 cm; 340 Grams|
Green Elephant Portable Toilet Replacement Bags 100% Biodegradable Compostable Bags for Portable Toilet Chair ASTM D6400 and VINCOTTE OK Compost Home Certified - 15 Large Compost Bags
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GO ON THE GO - When you've gotta go, you've gotta go! Make a portable, easy-to- clean bathroom setup from anywhere with Green Elephant's compostable trash bags, whether you're camping, on long car trips, tailgating, or living in the wilderness.
- NO MUSS, NO FUSS - Each 8 gallon bag is sturdy, convenient, and easy-to- use. They're colorless, odorless, and opaque, so you won't get grossed out when it's clean up time. Plus, these high-quality bags are more eco-friendly than traditional plastic bags, so they won't muck up Mother Nature!
- THE PERFECT FIT - Poorly fitting bags can lead to stinky situations! That's why our biodegradable compost bags are designed to fit our Green Elephant portable toilet chair or any other camping commode. They even work perfectly over a regular ol' bucket (standard size 5 gallon buckets work best).
- IT'S JUST NATURAL - Made from plant-derived resin, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers, these compost trash bags are safe for the environment and 100% biodegradable. CERTIFIED IN U.S & EUROPE: Denotes certification by the Biodegradable Products Institute with the U.S. standard ASTM D6400 and also certified by European VINCOTTE OK Compost Home for disposal in home backyard compost settings.
- EASY PEASY - Save yourself the dirty task of cleaning up your camping commode. With these biodegradable compost bags, cleanup is a breeze! Simply dig a hole, bury your compost bag, and leave it to decompose naturally.
Frequently bought together
When nature calls...
Green Elephant has the answer with our eco-friendly, compostable toilet replacement bags! If you're on a family camping adventure, a long car trip, or you're living off-grid; these toilet bags will make your life easier, cleaner, and more convenient!
The fit that's just right!
Love your Green Elephant Folding Commode Portable Toilet Seat? Trust your good ole' bucket? No matter your preferences, each compostable bag will fit your camp toilet perfectly to keep backcountry messes at bay.
Heavy-duty design that won't wreak havoc on our planet!
Crafted with plant-derived resign, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers, these bags are impressively strong and sturdy. Every composting bag is .25mm thick, can hold up to 8 gallons (30L), and star-sealed at the bottom for extra strength and durability. Each roll contains 15 bags that are shelf stable for up to a year, so you'll never get caught without a compostable trash bag!
The eco-friendly alternative!
Plastic bags pose lots of problems. Luckily, Green Elephant's compost pail bags are 100% biodegradable, making them the perfect portable toilet replacement bags.
When you've done your business, simply bury the bag (in a healthy composting environment), and it will decompose in just 45 days - no chemical additives required. In fact, our recycle compost bags are so safe for the environment that they meet the most stringent municipal composting program requirements of Australia, the US, and Europe!
An absolute must-have!
Whether you're headed for a camping trip or preparing for your next family vacation, take the uh-oh's out of your "emergency stops." When you're prepared with Green Elephant compost bins, you'll make your days and nights a little more comfortable, and a lot more convenient!
Be prepared whenever nature calls and add a roll of compostable trash compactor bags to your cart TODAY!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Bag lasts a maximum of 3 days using coir. Like a couple of reviews said, they are lightweight. That's because they are designed to be biodegradable. You take the bucket with you to the trash dumpster and dump it, don't try lifting the bag out of the bucket. After 3 days they will leak as they are beginning to degrade.
I believe that it's extremely misleading to say that these are biodegradable and there are no watchdog regulators to police this type of a claim.
They might break down into microscopic particles of co,-polymer but that is not in any way more beneficial to the environment than a regular trash bag. I see the same claims being made for the dog bags that are sold on Amazon.
I bought these for use in my RV toilet and they do work for that purpose so that I don't have to use my black tank but a roll of trash bags with a hundred bags in it costs a few dollars and is basically the same thing and has basically the same degree of biodegradability.
The worst thing about these type of claims is that they will mislead people to bury these things in the wilderness and basically all you're doing is burying a thin plastic bag that will break down into co-polymers and go deep into the soil, eventually into the streams, Etc.