|Product Dimensions||60.96 x 40.64 x 0.03 cm; 449 Grams|
|Item Weight||449 g|
Gwane Bathroom Rug, 24x16 Bath Mat for Bathroom Non-Slip Soft Shaggy Thickness, Water Absorbent and Machine Washable, for Tub, Shower, Bath Room, Beige
Enhance your purchase
|Size||24" x 16"|
|Pile height||Low Pile|
About this item
- Fluffy and Thick: This bath mat is made of of premium microfiber, very soft and Comfortable to stand on, It uses a new weaving method which mean the pluff is not easy to fall off and will not generate static electricity, Increased your skin touch
- Non-Slip Bottom: The TPR bottom has a great non-slip grip, which holds it in place even when wet and protect your family's safety. Besides, TPR bottom will not penetrate water to avoid wet floors
- Ultra Absorbent: These thick plush carpet mats not only have super absorbent capacity to quickly absorb moisture, but also dry quickly to keep your bathroom floors dry
- Easy to Clean: Simply put it into washing machine alone, use the mild detergent and normal or low temperature water, after dewatering process, shake the rug out evenly and nature aire dry. Crafted of fiber-locking and no-shedding technology can be machine washed time and time again.Perfect Size: 24"x16" and 36"x24", these two sizes have been carefully designed for a variety of applications in the bathroom, such as under the sink, outside of the shower, under the bathtub and so on
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Material: Microfiber shag bath rug
- Size: 24*16inches
- Colors: Grey, Beige, Dark Blue, Pink
- Features: Anti slippery, machine wash, superior absorbency, extra soft, fast drying, durable
- Occasion: Under the sink, outside of the shower, under the bathtub and so on, bath room hallway, living room
Before using mat, test with foot to ensure it doesn't move
Place mat on clean dry smooth floor only, water under mat may cause it to slip, keep bottom of mat dry
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 6 March 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 4 March 2021