- Style no : (KMTTL057) #KMOSWL036 - Shawl Collar, #CMTTL091 - Basic Henley, #KMOSWL0167 - Three Tone Color Block, #KMOSWL0168 - Sleeve Contrast, #KMOSWL0219 - Plaid Patterned
- Relaxed fit with comfort stretch makes this sweater a must have, Comfortable 5 button henley pullover featuring standing collar, Lightweight and soft sweater. Modern design in a trendy style that is versatile for every man!
- It is especially great for the change of seasons, and all seasons as well. Also It's suitable to match with Shirts and other fashion items
- Please check product description before ordering to ensure accurate fitting especially for Size. / The color could be slightly different between on the screen and in practice.
- Garment Care : This item could be shrank in the hot water or laundry machine. Hand Wash in Cold water Only
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 35.3 x 25.9 x 3.8 cm; 365 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 April 2018
- ASIN : B074MMYNPT
- Item Model Number : #CMTTL091
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 93,949 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #331 in Men's Knitwear Jumpers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1) Pay attention to the sizing here on the page provided by the seller. You will need to size up if you are a Westerner. I wear a US Large size and a XL in this sweater. This will be snug on you even with sizing up, which is great if you want to show off your gym body a little. If you want something a little looser you need to size up two sizes.
2) It will smell a little funky/chemically when you first get it. Wash it once and the smell will go away.
3) If you tumble dry this on high it will shrink a little. Dry this on low or lay it flat to dry to make sure you don't cause it to shrink.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 6 January 2015
Reviewed in the United States on 4 December 2015