|Style||Women's Rescue Stretch Drawstring Active Skort|
|Item Model Number||H3S9B431-32-2|
|Package Dimensions||25.91 x 18.54 x 3.81 cm; 281 Grams|
Hi-Tec Women's Women's Rescue Stretch Drawstring Active Skort
- The Material: Made from a soft polyester/spandex fabric, this skort is lightweight and breathable. The Hi-Tec Flex fabric moves with you for ultimate comfort.
- Water Repellent: Hi-Tec water repellent material will keep you dry all day long. You won't have to worry about being uncomfortable.
- Breathable: The mesh inner short keeps you covered and fresh, while the flattering back yoke and zip security pocket are stylish and practical.
- Features: Hi-Tec Shade UPF 50+ protection, utility back zip security pocket and side vents for extra mobility.
- How to Wash: Washer and dryer safe! For best results, wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This skort is perfect for hiking in the woods or running errands. The Water Repellent, UPF 50+ , soft comfort stretch woven dobby fabric has crossover versatility making it Comfortable Anywhere.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
El short interno me ha permitido caminar por horas sin sufrir por el calor.
Mido 166 y peso 67 kg, la talla 10 me quedó ideal.
Reviewed in the United States on 6 July 2019
The shorts are a mesh fabric which breathes nicely. I do wish the shorts had a line of silicone or elastic around the bottom to keep them in place when your biking or doing other activities.
The outer skort is a ripstop like material the dries quickly. I love the tie closure on top; easy to use and secure the skort nicely. I use these types of skorts a lot for swimming/water activities as well and this skort would work great for that.
This skort is quite a bit longer than other athletic skorts I wear (I get most of mine from athleta and pretty much live in skorts all summer long). The longer length makes it a bit less attractive and more dowdy looking. However, the longer length does make it more appropriate to wear to work or family events. In the end I decided I am okay with the length because it's nice to have a longer length skort in my collection :-)
Overall I would recommend. Just be aware the shorts will ride up some during athletic activity and the skort is more of a traditional length rather than a sport length.
It does fit. It doesn't pull around the hips and it hits about a couple of inches above the top of the knee - a good modest length without being frumpy. The problem is the elastic waistband and the material bunching. If worn at the natural waist, this skort has serious bunching issues in the small of the back. Pushing the waistband to the top of the hips/navel level reduces the bunching, but not completely. The result is this skort is not flattering for those with a higher waist/hip ratio.