H HIAMIGOS Women's Tennis Skirts Lightweight Athletic Skorts Short with Pocket Golf Sports Workout Skorts Running Skirts
- 【fabric】These women's sport skirts are made from premium 87% polyester and 13% spandex, soft, moisture-wicking and breathable fabric keeps you stay dry and cool during an intense workout or when doing any physical activity. Runs small, please order 1 size up.
- 【secure 2 layers】Skirt outer + shorts inner. Built-in liner shorts stay in place and don’t ride up, enhancing your range of motion and allowing you to move without worries. NO SEE THROUGH. Two layers prevent sweat penetrating to the surface and avoiding awkward. Moderate length allows you to avoid embarrassment during exercise while also make you look sexy.
- 【wide elastic waistband & pocket】Flat and wide elastic waistband ensures an easy and comfortable wear with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching. Hidden mini pocket on inner shorts stores your cellphone, keys, cards, etc for easy walking and exercise. Headphone cable hole for easy access headphones.
- 【occasions】The lightweight active skort perfect for running, tennis, gym, yoga, hiking, workout, golf, walking, cycling, dance, bedmintin, team performance, any outdoor activities or daily casual wear.Perfect for blending and pairs perfectly with all of your everyday wear.
- 【colors】These tennin skorts come with simple and classic colors, black, white, grey, navy and pink. You can choose your favorite color to meet your expecation. It will make you enjoy the fun of sports. Also a perfect gift for your wife, daughter, niece, girlfriend. It is perfect as a birthday gift, for Mother's Day.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The fabric, design, and color are nice, and it looks great on my wife. It's a little short, but not too immodest.
I'm not typically at a loss for words, but this is right in the "OK" range. It's not "great" and there's nothing really wrong with it. It's just OK.