HISKYWIN Petite/Regular/Tall Womens Thermal Fleece Lined Cycling Tights Winter Running Leggings with Zip Pocket, Not Padded
- √ UPGRADE FABRIC - 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex, Stretchy, Breathable, Moisture-wicking
- √ EFFECTIVELY WARD OFF CHILLNESS - Ideal overpants for autumn & spring, great basic-layer for winter
- √ SOFT FLEECE - Soft fleece inside provides long lasting warmth and comfort
- √ FEATURES - Zippers with reflective elements keep you safe in poorly lighted environment
- √ OCCASION - Ideal for cycling, running, skiing and other winter outdoor sports
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 20.32 x 1.52 cm; 318 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 August 2018
- ASIN : B07GWCK7WZ
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 180,216 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It is a large and the leg length is so short I literally cannot pull them to my lower hip bones. If I forced them up I think they would barely come below my knee if at all.
To me something is really off on the sizing, I order these kind of leggings from Old Navy etc in a regular medium and they fit fine along with the length. Otherwise I would have liked them and they had ankle zips which I really prefer and they are hard to find for some reason.