|Item weight||0.8 Ounces|
Habor 022 Meat Thermometer, Instant Read Thermometer Digital Cooking Thermometer, Candy Thermometer with Super Long Probe for Kitchen BBQ Grill Smoker Meat Oil Milk Yogurt Temperature
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- INSTANT READ & ACCURATE: 4-6 seconds ultra fast response time with accuracy of ±1℃, takes out the guesswork and eliminate overdone or undercooked food, ensuring you get the best flavour.
- SUPER LONG PROBE: No more Hands' Burning, This 4. 7"(Probe) digital meat thermometer can detect the core temp of meat; perfect for huge turkey, chicken, bread making, jam making, chocolate making, barbecue, hot water, hot milk, and even bath water.
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert probe into your food or liquid and get the temp; this kitchen meat thermometer with protective sheath is easy to carry or store; 10 minutes auto-shut off function Extends your battery life (Battery included; please remove the battery insulation film before the first use).
- IMPORTANT NOTES: The temp Range is -58℉ to 572℉, in order to extend service life of the food thermometer, please remove the thermometer when you finish reading temp. 【Never leave this food temperature probe in high temp environment such as closed oven, frying pan, grill and etc.】
- RETAIL PACKAGE: 1×user Manual; 1×meat temperature guide; 1×3 years and friendly customer service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easy to Use
Simply insert the long meat probe into your food / liquid and get perfectly cooked food every single time. The 4.7” stainless temperature probe is long enough to keeps you from burning your hands while measuring. With very thin needle tip, it can get temperature more precisely and quickly. Specifications
Temperature range: -58ºF ~ 572ºF(-50℃ ~ 300℃). If the temperature is below -58ºF(-50℃) or above 572ºF(300℃), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display.
Two Buttons: ON/OFF and ℃/ ºF
10-minute auto-off feature
Resolution: 0.1 ℃/ ºF
Temperature accuracy: ±2ºF(±1℃) in range between 32 to 212ºF (0 to 100℃)
Button Battery (included): 1 X AG13 ( also named LR44), 1.5 V
1.Clean the digital thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
2.Do not submerse the unit in water or place it in dishwater. BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET WATER IN THE THERMOMETER AS THE TOP ELECTRONIC PART IS NOT WATERPROOF.
3.NEVER use the cooking thermometer in a closed oven.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm yet to try using this to temper chocolate and make sugar syrup, but with how its performed so far I look forward to doing so!