|Package Dimensions||22.86 x 9.14 x 6.1 cm; 498.95 Grams|
|Item Model Number||iM18041103|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Wood Skeleton|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Fot-Ham|
|Item Weight||499 g|
Foot Hammock Under Desk Footrest | Adjustable Office Foot Rest Under Desk Hammock | Portable Desk Feet Hammock with Headphones Holder - Black
|Price:||+ $12.37 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
About this item
- ✔SUITABLE FOR ALL DESKS: The Foot hammock is suitable for most desk types with or without a side apron. Table top Thickness : <2.5 inches Table length: <4.6 ft
- ✔FIXED MOUNTS : The new Fixed rubber footed clamps can be adjusted to your most comfortable position and fixed there so you can work at your desk without worrying about your foot hammock sliding or falling down. It can also act as a headphones holder/ handbag/backpack holder for an even versatile experience
- ✔COMPLETE SUPPORT : Sitting hours together at work or at home takes its toll mainly on the lower back muscle, and imparts soreness on the thighs and calf due to unsupported feet. Get rid of it with your Comfy Bunny foot hammock.
- ✔DURABLE MATERIAL : Made by 100% premium quality cotton fabricis soft, non-abrasive and makes it comfortable for you to stay put longer with your leg up without worrying about sweating or any other discomfort
- ✔100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : If you don't like your hammock, or whatever, we'll instantly refund your money .
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When using our foot hammock, your body will have a Correct Position, which can Reduce Back Pain.
FOOT HAMMOCK SPECIFICATIONS:
Foot Rest Dimensions: 21.6 x 6.5 inches
Rope Dimensions: in extension - 23 inches and fully gathered-12 inches
Foot Rest Supported weight: Max 90lbs
Installation and usage:
Hang both holder on the right and the left of the desk respectively
Adjust the length of cotton rope with a stopper mounted in the rope
Insert the cotton rope to clasping part of holder mounted in the desk
Make comfortable position putting your foot quietly on the foot support after having a seat
If the adjustment of foot height is necessary, control the cotton rope length with a stopper
1 x Hammock
1 x Bags of screws
3 x Hook bracket
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 April 2019
And that's basically why I went with this over other options - the hardware they use to hang the hammock itself.
The hammock feels good - but if it somehow failed I would definitely keep the hooks to use with any replacement.
I'd considering marking a star off because of how you adjust the hammock itself - while adjusting it works fine - it does slip over time and will add slack - meaning the hammock begins to sit lower as you put weight on it.
I decided not to mark this hammock off, for a couple reasons;
1) It seems this is more a flaw with how these foot hammocks are produced in general.
I didn't see any other options that didn't use the same (nylon?) buckle and rope arrangement. Not that I'm about to buy another to find out when mine works fine, I wouldn't be surprised if the buckle is a compromise between 'good enough' and not expecting a consumer to know the right knot to do a better job.
2) You now know a good knot to do a better job - the double half hitch knot. Tie one on either side and it puts a stop to the one real issue I had with this product. You can look up how to tie this online (and in a way that's easy to undo and adjust later if needed). It's ridiculously easy to do if you know how to tie your own shoe laces - or if you don't (no judgement here) there's videos online to show how.
Since I'm of the opinion that cheap products mean the discount has to come from somewhere - the time it costs me to tie a few simple knots was more than worth it.
If you're looking for a decent way to put your feet up, for whatever reason, this is a pretty good option to go with.
It beats how I used to do this, where I put my feet up on a box I kept under my desk. It's a lot harder to adjust the height of a box than it is this hammock - and it won't get in you way as much if you have to go under the desk to unplug something.
Because of how it hangs on this bracket - you can very easily remove the hammock and put it back on, same way you would a shirt on a hanger.
While there is a bracket to hang your headphones - I am not making use of it. It seems like a nice idea, and it probably works fine. Only issue I saw (and why I don't use it) is, on wider desks you would be hanging these hooks in a place you wouldn't be able to reach conveniently. Though if you were wanting to hang your bag, purse, umbrella or something else you wouldn't mind being out of reach - this would probably be great for that.
I might consider hanging a bookbag off it - but I'd have to be sure it could hold the weight and not bend or break while also being used for a hammock.
This is a cheapo product after all.
All in all, there’s more cons than pros, but i put up with them to put up my feet.