|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 2.54 x 5.08 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Weight||18 g|
Handmade Mauli 1 Holy Hindu Religious Mauli Kalawa Pooja Accessories Moli Wrist Thread Band Raksha Sutra Havan, Worship, Diwali, Festival
|Price:||+ $7.16 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- The mouli is also call Raksha or Rakhi.
- Kalava suraksha dhaga, red yellow raw cotton moli, katcha sut, mauli, hindu sacred thread, raksha dhaga to tie on wrist
- RED YEllow ...religious sacred hindu thread religious sacred hindu thread also called kalawa mouli, worn to get blessings from god worn on auspicious occasions
- Brings good luck fame charm integral part of hindu puja
- Moli Roll Signifies Purity and Strength
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sometimes it has small yellow parts in between the mostly red string. It sometimes has knots which are tied up while reciting Sanskrit mantras to invoke Brahman and is worn to ward off evil from the person who wears this red thread.Once tied, one is not supposed to untie this thread for a particular period depending upon the type of ritual. Moli Mauli Roli .Mouli or Kalawa is a cotton red thread roll, considered to be very sacred and used in all religious purposes of the Hindus. The thread is used as an offering of cloth to the deity. The Mouli thread is an integral part of any puja. Normally the Mouli is tied around the Sadhana article, that is, Mouli is tied around a copper tumbler filled with water. Before the start of the puja, the red sacred thread is tied around the wrist of the members of the family. As a rule, all males and married females wear it on the right hand. Unmarried females wear it on their left hands. Only the Brahmin females, both married and unmarried can wear it in their right hands. The basic significance of wearing this thread is to get blessings from God..