- 2-Pack Men's Drawstring Lounge Pants. Choose from multiple color options. Available in big sizes up to 5X-Large.
- Made from 100% Cotton, Heather Colors made from Cotton & Polyester Blend. Cotton-rich jersey blend feels like your favorite tee.
- Hanes logo on inside of tag-free & itch-free drawstring waistband. These sleep shorts have a 8" inseam.
- Gentle elastic waistband with workable drawstring. Side Pocket on each side with a button fly.
- Waist measurements by size, in inches: Small (28-30"), Medium (32-34"), Large (36-38"), X-Large (40-42"), 2X-Large (44-46"), 3X-Large (48-50"), 4X-Large (52-54"), 5X-Large (56-58")
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 36.3 x 28.1 x 4.9 cm; 321 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Hanes
- ASIN : B084BWCJQK
- Item Model Number : PD5002-PACKD-1/SM
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,525 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #37 in Men's Pajama Bottoms
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
These shorts arrived today and I liked them so much that I bought 10 more of them. No kidding!
They are light weight and soft enough to sleep in or wear under sweatpants yet they are substantial enough to wear outdoors.or use for they gym. And they're quite soft and comfortable.
Yep. I'll have 11 of these. I've going to gather up all my other shorts, bag them up, and donate them to Goodwill.
I'm simplifying my life by having just one kind of shorts-- shorts I really like.
*** Update ***
Months later, I ruined a few pair so I thought I'd buy some more. To my horror, they were no longer available. I checked out other brands and went to various stores and just couldn't find them or anything like them. Months after that, I saw that Amazon was carrying them again so I bought 20 more pair. I hope that's a lifetime supply.
So I bought 31 of these. I think it's obvious that I think they're great.
I tried both a M in the solid color (all-cotton), and an L in the heathered color (poly-cotton blend). I preferred the all-cotton fabric. The length of the M hits about where I'd like (just above the knee) and the L ends where I see usually pictured in product photos (at/below the knee). The medium fits comfortably like gym shorts, the large baggily like basketball shorts.
If you're like me and between sizes (I'm an averageish 5'11" and I wear a 34 waist), either M or L will work depending on your preferred fit. The drawstring makes the fit more flexible.
I dock a star for the material being thinner than I expected, and the interior of the waistband being a little rougher than I expected. But for your lounging-about or work-from-home needs, these shorts will do the trick.