|XS||6||79 - 81||58 - 61|
|S||8||84 - 86||64 - 66|
|M||10||89 - 91||69 - 71|
|L||12||94 - 99||74 - 79|
|XL||14||102 - 105||81 - 88|
|2XL||16||107 - 112||89 - 97|
|3XL||18||114 - 117||99 - 107|
- Cool DRI interlock fabric dries faster for maximum comfort
- Cool comfort technology rapidly wicks away moisture to keep you cool
- 50+ UPF rating protects against harmful UV rays
- Contemporary fit
- Chafe-resistant flat lock seams and narrow ribbed v-neck styling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hanes Sport Women's Heathered Performance V-Neck Tee, Ebony Heather
Hanes Sport builds on our comfort heritage with innovative technologies to give you the looks that fit your life, your sport, and your style.
- Performance training jersey V-neck tee keeps you in the comfort zone even when workouts push you out of yours.
- Cool DRI technology dries fabric faster for maximum comfort.
- Cool Comfort fabric rapidly wicks away sweat to keep you cooler.
- Contemporary styling for a slimmer fit.
- Size up if you prefer a roomier fit.
- Comfort Flat seams help reduce chafing.
- Narrow ribbed V-neck styling.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Jersey, 138 grams
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 54.43 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Hanes Women's Activewear
- ASIN : B01ES473BC
- Item Model Number : O9032
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,477 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I ordered 2 at 2XL size.
Any other brand tshirt I've bought at 2XL or even 1XL has fit fine or a little loose.
These shirts are so tight I barely got them on. Trying on these shirts made me feel terrible about myself.
I held one up on top of another brand 2XL tshirt I own and the difference was huge. I asked my husband to please try one on, he is a Men's Small/Medium. He reluctantly put it on, and it was so tight on him he was uncomfortable in it. I would suggest the women's 2XL is equal to a Men's XSmall /Small.
I got over feeling terrible at how it fit me, and was just angry that I wasted money on two of these well known name brand shirts. Hanes really needs to reevaluate their sizes and get it right.
Yes I reviewed the size charts before purchasing and the product does not conform to the size charts at all.
Du noter quelque chose.