Hanna Nikole Bootcut Yoga Pants High Waist Workout Leggings for Women Plus Size
- √【Stretchy and Soft Fabric】Bootcut workout pants are made from high quality materials: 85%Polyester+15%Spandex, which makes the pants non see-through, moisture-wicking, breathable, comfy and durable, easily washed and dried,feel like a second skin.
- √【Bootleg Pants with Pockets】Bootlet yoga pants are designed with two side pockets and a hidden waistband pocket, the side pockets are really deep that have enough room for a smart phone, the waist pocket will hold a small key if needed for locker or car, so that you can focus on your practice without worrying about your essentials.
- √【High Waist & Tummy Control】Designed with high rise waistband, tummy control and slim fit through the thigh and hip, slightly flared leg opening, these bootleg pants highlight your figure gorgeously when on your body, makes your legs look slender and move easily.
- √【Breathable & Moisture Wicking】Soft fabrics offer great breathability, provide lightweight comfort along with sweat absorption and drying capabilities, this plus size bootcut pants keep you dry all the time and make your wearing experience more comfortable.
- √【Washing Introduction & Size Notice】Hand wash recommended, avoid using bleach, DO NOT washing with hot water, and hang to dry; Please choose the bootcut yoga pants refer to our size guide picture (NOT Amazon size chart),thanks!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.23 x 21.34 x 3.81 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 January 2021
- ASIN : B08T7CD1BW
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 128,089 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 7 December 2020