|Package Dimensions||20.9 x 13.21 x 6.91 cm; 1.14 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.14 kg|
32OZ Epoxy Resin and Hardener Kit Crystal Clear for Jewelry DIY Art Crafts Cast Coating Wood,Easy Cast Resin Bonus with 4pcs Sticks,2pcs Graduated Cups, 2 Pairs Gloves,1 Instructions
|Price:||+ $17.79 Delivery|
- 1:1 Ratio By Volume & EASY TO USE. Teexpert art epoxy resin AB adhesive kit is perfect for artwork art craft cast resin, also for coating epoxy. Very easycast resin epoxy with instructions is perfect for starter beginner and professional artist adult.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR & SELF LEVEL. The easy clear cast craft resin epoxy pour kit is crystal clear casting and coating system. To ensure better self level effect, please complete the stirring in 3-4 minutes, and pour into the molds as soon as possible.
- HARD AS A ROCK & NO BUBBLE. The leisure art craft DIY resin epoxy kit is fast curing and hard as a rock if you ensure 1:1 ratio by volume, and stir thoroughly. No bubble if stir evenly and slowly.
- WIDE USE & NON TOXIC. The art craft crystal clear epoxy resin and hardener kit is for Jewelry Wood metal steel artwork drawing canvas paintings woodworking sculpture flowers animals earrings necklace ring keychain hair sticks eggs or other creative projects. A little smell when stirring, non toxic, but suggest PPE when handling.
- 100% MONEY BACK & NOT YELLOW. For any reason you are not 100% happy with the epoxy resin, you can just apply for a full refund at no additional cost. Not yellow 6 months after curing.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to make a DIY rings or a romantic ocean table for your lover or for yourself?
Teexpert epoxy resin ecopoxy kit is the key for you.
High gloss and match Colorant
Compatible with glow glitter colorant and craft pigment powder for high gloss epoxy resin.
Not yellow 6 months after curing.
Teexpert FAST Curing Resin that finish casting after 8-24 HOURS.(Since curing time is affected by environmental factors such as temperature)
Molds and Quick Cure
Compatible with plastic molds silicone molds for quick drying curing epoxy resin.
Layered, sand and polish.
Avoid generate heat and discoloring the resin, suggest to pour in layers when pouring large mess, multiple pours can be done at a maximum of 3/8 -1/2’’ thickness, wait 4-6 hours between coats. Can be used by epoxy resin sand paper & polish kit.
Stirring correctly to minimizing bubbles and Self level enough.
Suggest stir 1 minute slowly and evenly small range firstly, then wait 1 minute, and then stir 2-3 minutes a little more quicker at a larger range, at last, stir evenly scrape sides and bottom thoroughly 2 minutes. Pour to the mold when it is thin(Watery status) to ensure self level enough.
Additional(Such as flower)
Wait 4-6hours between 2 layers, wait each layer to gel prior to pouring the next layer, to ensure the resin can stick the additional, not float.
Epoxy is a sensitive product for time and temperature and needs to be mixed and poured before the epoxy cures. We recommend starting your mixing process with smaller batches until you get the hang of it if you are new to using epoxy.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 September 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 13 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 3 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 16 January 2021