Harsmile Women's Open-Back Workout Tank Tops Sexy Mesh Activewear Running Muscle Tank Sport Gym Yoga Sleeveless Shirts
- MESH YOGA SLEEVELESS TOPS -- Sleeveless feature fits nicely across the chest and very flattering for your shoulders and arms, build-in V shape mesh details in the back with perfectly cut, show off your beautiful sports bra, but never let your whole sports bra hangs out
- CUTE WORKOUT TANK TOPS FOR WOMEN -- It looks cute with the knot in the back and you can tie back freely, the open back or tie back workout tank provides you with loose muscle fit and feels sexy
- THE FABRIC LIGHTER & SOFTER IN PERSON -- This workout shirt is made of 94.1% MODAL and 5.1% SPANDEX, super soft, lightweight and fitted. Which keeps you flatter and cooler the body
- HIGH NECKLINED & POWER STRETCHY -- High enough neckline design with stretching function, you can still do shoulder presses without the armpits raising up and getting in the way
- IDEALS FOR MUSCLE SPORTS RUNNING TANKS OR TEES -- the SUMMER ACTIVE yoga shirts for working out and could also be worn casually for an athleisure wear style, Great for exercise, gym, fitness, yoga class, training, beach, running, pilates, hiking or other types of workout
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.48 x 24.13 x 1.27 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Harsmile
- ASIN : B07T7VSV54
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 35,435 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave it to my friend who wears Small sizing and it just fitted her.
This has to be looked into.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 12 September 2019