- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Head & Shoulders Clean and Balanced Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 620ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Head & Shoulders|
|Liquid volume||620 Millilitres|
|Item weight||0.5 Kilograms|
|Ingredients||Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zinc Pyrithione, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090, CI 17200. See more|
About this item
- Anti-Dandruff shampoo that gives you soft, manageable, great looking hair that's 100% flake free
- Formulated with HydraZinc to care for your scalp
- 7 Benefits; Fights dryness; Calms itchy scalp; Relieves irritation; Reduces redness; Controls flaky scalp; Smells great and leaves hair looking great associated with dandruff
- Formulated with NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in shower scent experience
- Clinically proven up to 100% flake free; no visible flakes, with regular use
There is a newer version of this item:
Product detailsStyle Name:Clean & Balanced | Size:620ml
- Product Dimensions : 0.07 x 0.24 x 0.07 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble ANZ
- ASIN : B076P8B3S7
- Item Model Number : 82240433
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Say goodbye flakes and hello great hair with Head & Shoulders Clean and Balanced Dandruff Shampoo. Leaves you with soft, manageable, 100% flake free hair. It's packed with 7 benefits so you can live life with confidence. visible flakes; with regular use.
From the manufacturer
Clincally Tested Pyrithione Zinc Formula
Get rid of dandruff with the Head & Shoulders Clean & Balanced collection. Head & Shoulders Tri-Action Formula cleanses, protects and moisturises* your scalp and hair - so you can stay up to 100% flake free*, and get healthy-looking, fresh hair.
*no visible flakes, with regular use.
Three Step Process
Our process leads to the following benefits:
- Leaves hair up to 100% flake-free*
- For all hair types, even on colour or chemically-treated hair
- Tri-Action Formula cleanses, protects and moisturises1
- Gentle and pH-balanced for daily use
- With a deep, clean feeling
*no visible flakes, with regular use.
What are the Symptoms of Dandruff?
Flaking is the most visible sign of dandruff and you may see them on your hair and also on your shoulders. This happens as the body increases the rate at which skin cells renew themselves, causing excess cells to appear on the scalp and flake off. While it might be the most visible sign, it's not always the first. Itching is often the first symptom to show itself and can act as a warning sign before flakes start to appear. Dryness and redness can also appear early too, making your scalp feel tight.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zinc Pyrithione, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090, CI 17200.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The downside was that when I was working on the farm, I kept having horses bite my hair because it smelled so amazing.
POSITIVES: Keeps hair fresh, dandruff away & smells great.
DOWNSIDES: Stay away from horses unless you like horse haircuts.
By Hafoo on 15 March 2020