Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Eucalyptus Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 620ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Head & Shoulders|
|Liquid volume||620 Millilitres|
|Item weight||720 Grams|
|Ingredients||Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Zinc Pyrithione, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. See more|
About this item
- Clinically proven up to 100 percent flake free; no visible flakes, with regular use
- Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo for all day itch relief; Itch associated with dandruff; With regular use
- Formulated with Head & Shoulders NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in shower scent experience
- Soothing itch control formula contains eucalyptus and relieves scalp itch, dry scalp and scalp irritation (associated with dandruff) and leaves hair 100 percent flake free; visible flakes; with regular use
- 3 action formula that: Cleanses, Tones and Protect, with regular use
There is a newer version of this item:
Product detailsStyle Name:Itchy Scalp | Size:620ml
- Product Dimensions : 7.02 x 9.05 x 22.24 cm; 720 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble ANZ
- ASIN : B07GDT1ZWY
- Manufacturer reference : 4902430644303
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Eucalyptus Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has a 3 action formula. Soothes ithcy scalp: This lightly cooling formula helps soothe your scalp from itch due to dandruff. Dual action 2in1 formula cleans and conditions in one easy step. Helps prevent dandruff from coming back (visible flakes only, with regular use). 3 Action refers to Cleanse Tone Protect, with regular use.
From the manufacturer
Clincally Tested Pyrithione Zinc Formula
Get rid of dandruff with the Head & Shoulders Clean & Balanced collection. Head & Shoulders Tri-Action Formula cleanses, protects and moisturises* your scalp and hair - so you can stay up to 100% flake free*, and get healthy-looking, fresh hair.
*no visible flakes, with regular use.
Three Step Process
Our process leads to the following benefits:
- Leaves hair up to 100% flake-free*
- For all hair types, even on colour or chemically-treated hair
- Tri-Action Formula cleanses, protects and moisturises1
- Gentle and pH-balanced for daily use
- With a deep, clean feeling
*no visible flakes, with regular use.
What are the Symptoms of Dandruff?
Flaking is the most visible sign of dandruff and you may see them on your hair and also on your shoulders. This happens as the body increases the rate at which skin cells renew themselves, causing excess cells to appear on the scalp and flake off. While it might be the most visible sign, it's not always the first. Itching is often the first symptom to show itself and can act as a warning sign before flakes start to appear. Dryness and redness can also appear early too, making your scalp feel tight.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Zinc Pyrithione, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The downside was that when I was working on the farm, I kept having horses bite my hair because it smelled so amazing.
POSITIVES: Keeps hair fresh, dandruff away & smells great.
DOWNSIDES: Stay away from horses unless you like horse haircuts.
By Hafoo on 15 March 2020