Helly Hansen Women's Trollvann Anorak
- Helly Hansen Size Chart
- This Helly Hansen® Trollvann Anorak jacket is engineered so you can take on the trail or just hang out around the campfire!
- bluesign® approved fabric is dyed without hazardous chemicals and uses less water and energy.
- Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating on the hood and shoulders shed light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly.
- Attached, adjustable drawcord hood with a stand collar gives you additional coverage when you need it. Long sleeves fit loosely through to adjustable snap-button cuffs. Water-resistant quarter zip closures in front. Large flap covered zipper drop-in pocket in front. Welted kangaroo pouch pocket. Side zipper on the hem lets you open up the bottom of the jacket for extra breathability. Brand patch on the left side of the pocket flap on top. 100% cotton;Lining: 100% polyamide. Machine wash, hang dr
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 20.32 x 5.08 cm; 703 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Helly Hansen
- ASIN : B07G2FPZJF
- Item Model Number : 62865
- Department : Women's
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|