Hiking Gril Women's Seamless Sports Bra Medium Impact Pocket Yoga Bras
- Softer wider underband for improved comfort
- Built for Mid-Impact support deliver superior support & comfort during intense workouts
- Super-smooth, double-layer fabric delivers superior next-to-skin feel
- Classic pullover style with racerback design for enhanced range of motion
- Stash pocket with cord opening for lipstick, key, power gel and music devices
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 6 x 1.5 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 May 2018
- ASIN : B07D8QCMJR
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 February 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2020
The colors: Vibrant and pretty.
The material: Sturdy, good quality, The colors don't bleed/fade and there was no shrinkage with washing.
The fit: I was measured and fitted for a bra size of 38D-38DD and nothing spills out. I felt lifted, covered and secure. comfortable fit around the shoulders and back. These bras fit well before and after washing.
YOU MUST TAKE OUT THE SHAPER/NIPPLE CLOTH COVER INSERT THINGY that was placed in each cup area of the bra) BEFORE YOU WASH YOUR BRAS! They didn't secure these in or close up the side so that it doesn't move around or slip out (This was not a deal breaker for me because the bras are still cute, reasonably priced, and comfortable).
Female, 54 years old, 5 ft 4.5 inches tall
( yes .5, gotta have that part on there)
I have big ribs and shoulders and smaller cup size.
They are medium impact, not for running or jogging. I wear them for everyday and for fencing practice. ( fencing is the sport with the thin metal "swords" where the people wear all white outfits)
The cups are the kind that fall out when you wash the item.
If anyone can explain why they make bras with removable cups, please enlighten me.
Anyway the removable cups, I don't like, but it's difficult to find sports bras that don't have these.