|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 x 10.11 cm; 280 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||022 - Bath Crayons: Bath crayons 7 pack|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||022 - Bath Crayons: Bath crayons 7 pack|
|Item Weight||280 g|
Honeysticks Bath Crayons for Toddlers & Kids - Handmade from Natural Beeswax for Non Toxic Bathtub Fun - Fragrance Free, Non-Irritating Bath Toys - Bright Colours and Easy to Hold - Washable - 7 Pack
Enhance your purchase
- NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC FOR PEACE OF MIND: Lovingly handmade in New Zealand using only natural ingredients including food grade colourings and with no fragrances added. Honeysticks uses 100% pure New Zealand Beeswax and Soy Wax and a plant based, non-carcinogenic emulsifier. They contain NO paraffin wax or other nasties. Unlike other products that use plastic, Honeysticks Bath Crayons are wrapped in a unique 'crushed rock' wrapper that is completely biodegradable.
- 7 EXCITING COLOURS FOR BATHTIME FUN - Honeysticks Bath Crayons come in 7 exciting colours that children of all ages will love using in the bath or shower to explore their creativity and harness their imagination. Packaged in a handy resealable canister with drain holes so that you can easily store them in the bathroom for next time - making them a hassle-free solution for bath-time fun!
- EASY TO HOLD AND USE - With a unique, extra long size and shape, Honeysticks Bath Crayons are really easy for kids of all ages to hold and use. At 10cm long and 2cm in diameter, Honeysticks Bath Crayons are much larger than others making them last and last!
- NO MESS OR RESIDUE LEFT BEHIND - Honeysticks Bath Crayons are made from a water soluble crayon material that easily wipes off most non-porous surfaces (we recommend testing a small area first). When bathtime is over, simply give the bath or shower a wipe down and rinse the colour away.
- TRY THEM RISK-FREE TODAY: Our Mission at Honeysticks is to create safe, sustainable products that children will LOVE to use, without the nasty ingredients that you find in most products today. Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
New Zealand Made Natural Bath Time Fun Honeysticks bath crayons are handmade with 100% pure New Zealand beeswax,
soy wax and food grade, non-toxic pigments. They contain no paraffin wax or carcinogenic emulsifiers which are sadly found in many other leading bath crayons.
7 Vibrant long-lasting colours:
Light Blue, Orange, Brown, Red, Dark-Green, Yellow, Pink.
Sustainable, Renewable & 100% Biodegradable The pure New Zealand beeswax used to create Honeysticks is a natural by-product of honey production.
Both our Beeswax and Soy Wax are completely renewable and sustainably sourced resources. Our simple packaging is made from Tin and doubles as a bath toy thanks to the drain holes in the bottom making it completely reusable and recyclable!
Many leading competitors use a plastic crayon wrapper, but Honeysticks bath crayon wrappers are made from a unique 'crushed rock' material which makes them completely biodegradable and low impact. Non-Toxic, All Natural Ingredients "
* Made with 100% Pure New Zealand Beeswax
* Made with a certified food grade, natural plant-based emulsifier
* Beeswax & Soy wax are both sustainable & renewable
* All Natural, non-toxic binding agents - Contains No Talc
* Certified 100% Food Grade Pigments - Contains No Halogenated Organic Compounds, No Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, No Allergenic Disperse Dyes
* Meets & Exceeds Child Safety Certification ASTM D-4236, Australasian Crayon and Toy Safety Standards, Australasian Heavy Metals Testing for Crayons and Toys.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2021