|Item weight||10 Pounds|
|Is Assembly Required?||No|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner BH50010
|Price:||+ $73.12 Delivery|
- FADE FREE LITHIUM ION BATTERY: Interchangeable batteries provide cordless freedom to clean anywhere
- EXTREME RECLINE HANDLE: Reach further without having to move any furniture around
- EDGE CLEANING BRISTLES: Removes dirt, dust, and pet hair against those hard to reach edges
- WINDTUNNEL TECHNOLOGY: Creates channels of suction to life and remove surface debris and deep embedded dirt
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At under 10 pounds this vacuum is portable enough to carry room-to-room for quick cleaning..MULTI FLOOR CLEANING: Transitions from carpet to hard floors with ease
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum delivers upright performance, with a compact, low-profile design. Long-lasting battery power and WindTunnel Technology make this stick vacuum a standout.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Compare to Dyson this is what I liked
1. Exhaust is now blowing the air in your face, which is common for stick vacuums and it's not pleasant
2. weight is more balanced instead of top heavy, and can stand on its own without a rack. This makes it more maneuverable, and easier to use.
3. battery can be removed and charged separately, and is easier to replace if the battery goes bad.
It’s super easy to empty, just push a button and the lid releases making for easy dumping of crumbs, dog fur etc.
Battery life is about 20ish minutes or so. Not horrible but would be nice if it lasted longer.
Only used once so far, will update review if anything negative pops up.
next day i put the battery in the vacuum, did not work.
I called hoover they were not too helpful, they asked for my receipt which I sent to them.
Now they are asking me to cut the cord of the charger, and take a picture of the cut cord and label from the
charger and send with reply to their e-mail. I am 78 years old, and so tired from the run around.
We ended up moving on from this unit as it doesn't have any tools or attachments and we needed something that could also do upholstry and the crevaces on our couch.
Shortcomings - tougher to manoeuvre, doesn’t have a light on the head to help spot less visible debris, and no smaller corner tools included. Also, anyone with long hair will continue to have the problem of it getting stuck in the brush roll.
For optimal / sustained performance I do suggest cleaning out the filters. I don’t normally do this with vacuums but it’s easier to do with this one.
Would purchase again assuming it lasts at least two years.