|Product Dimensions||58.42 x 21.34 x 6.1 cm; 1.2 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||UKM-2|
|Number of Strings||4|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||4|
|Item Weight||1.2 kg|
Hricane Concert Ukulele UKM-2 23inch Professional Mahogany Ukulele Hawaiian Guitar Pack with Gig Bag
|Item dimensions L x W x H||58.4 x 21.3 x 6.1 centimetres|
|Top material type||Mahogany|
About this item
- 【 CONCERT UKULELE 】: This 23 inch uke would be considered a mid-sized ukelele with a bit longer scale and more frets than a soprano, which also makes it louder–tuned G C E A. The traditional concert ukalalee has mahogany body, walnut fingerboard and Aquila nylon strings which is soft and smooth to touch.
- 【 BEST GIFT for BEGINNER 】: This 23 inch size concert ukuleles could be an awesome gift for anyone that likes playing guitar or someone that just loves music. Great for birthdays, Christmas, housewarming, graduation gifts and much more. Perfect for adults, kids who are just getting started with Ukulele.
- 【 AMAZING SOUND 】: The concert ukleles arched back gives longer sustain, fuller, warmer and a bit deeper woody tones sound, sounds pleasure! Aquila strings definitely help to make the sound pretty clear and sweet, it holds tune nicely.
- 【 DELICATE DESIGN 】: Hricane amazing concert ukele combines the elegant mahogany wood for the smooth and polished body. An acoustic instrument body fashioned from mahogany exhibits a pleasingly warmer and deeper tone than laminate wood. The lightweight & well built features allow you to create warm and pitch-perfect Hawaiian harmonies.
- 【 PROFESSIONAL GUARANTEE 】: within one month and extra ONE YEAR WARRANTY. We are a professional ukelele guitar supplier works for music spirits and offer competitive instruments. If you don't satisfied with your ukulele, just contact us for full refund or a replacement uke.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About Huricane High Quality Ukulele always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. Hricane works for Music spirits and started out primarily as an online company through our store, and has grown steadily thanks in large part to our dedicated service and the quality products we offer. The ukulele originated in the 19th century as a Hawaiian adaptation of the Portuguese machete, a small guitar-like instrument, which was introduced to Hawaii by Portuguese immigrants, mainly from Madeira and the Azores. It gained great popularity elsewhere in the United States during the early 20th century and from there spread internationally. Best musical instrument for child. Product parameters Customer signage: HRICANE Customer Model : UK-23 Appearance size: 23 inch peach core Table material: peach core Bottom side plate material: peach core Handle: Oguman Makeup board: peach core Tip shape: No. 3 Fingerboard : Walnut Fingerboard edge Number of products : 18 Kneeling: Walnut Big side color: ivory white Sound point : 4.0 Acrylic Port flower: single line butterfly Panel line: 5 lines Style : Classical Positive point: 5.7.10. Double 12.15 Sidetone point: none Strap nail: no String alignment: closed String: A line Chord length: 380 Upper and lower bone plates: bovine bone Handle grade: 14 items Color: matte Surface coating : none Accessories: 23 inch bag, piano cloth, spare string, cloth bag, thank you card
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Toby Bryce Goodman on 29 March 2021
By Tang on 9 June 2019
Top reviews from other countries
- It has a nice sound to it. (That was the first thing that I noticed about it.)
- It feels wonderful to hold. (It isn't so small that you struggle to hold it in position -- I've had that!)
- It comes with nylon strings, a mahogany body, and a walnut fingerboard. (It's attractive looking...)
- I found it easy to tune it. The nobs on the headstock turn nicely, allowing for fine adjustment, as needed.
What I don't like:
- It seems that the edges of the frets are a bit too sharp and need to be polished a bit more. They tend to catch my skin when moving back and forth along the fretboard.
Overall, it's a good instrument, especially for those who are wanting to learn how to play the Ukulele!
Reviewed in the United States on 4 November 2019