INIBUD Women's Sports Bra Post-Surgery Bra Zip Bra Zipper Front Wirefree Removable Pads Yoga Bra Zip Sports Bra
- Post surgery bra/ sports bra/ front zip bra with space dye colors
- Front zipper & Anti slide design can give you an easy wearing experience
- Seamless and stretchy fabric protect your delicate breast. No compression
- Size chart: S: 32A 32B 32C 32D 34A; M: 32E 34B 34C 34D 36A; L: 34E 36B 36C 36D 38A; XL: 36E 38B 38C 38D 40A 40B Please see our size chart for reference
- INIBUD/ EMY mainly major in women Intimates. Including bralettes, sports bras, everyday bras, nursing bras, etc. 30 Days money back guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 29.21 x 15.49 x 5.33 cm; 177 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 January 2019
- ASIN : B07N68MS93
- Manufacturer reference : B07N68MS93
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 68,058 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #200 in Women's Sports Bras & Crops
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I ordered small & fit perfectly. I needed support with compression & these are very comfortable. (I removed the pad & discarded) The price is perfect since I need to wear them 24/7 for the next 8 weeks . I switch between these and the post surgical compression bras by “ Brilliant Contours” - which I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
I like that it was stretchy and it zipped in the front, because you can't lift your arms.
First time I wore it it was a little less supportive than I anticipated, but that was ok. After one wash it has stretched out to the point where it was just a little cover up instead of did it support.
There is no clip with the zipper so it will on it's own unzip about halfway. Obviously, not helpful.
If you just want something convenient for around the house it would be a decent pick, it's very soft. If you need ACTUAL support, this would not be a good choice.
It's trial and error at best, and the pads MUST be inserted in order to be of any support. Otherwise this is just a soft sleep bra. The sizes run small, and the fit is really tight if you are larger than the manufacturer's size large.