IN'VOLAND Women Glitter V-Neck Long Sleeve Bodycon Sequin Cocktail Party Club Evening Mini Dress(16~24W)
- Material---- 100% sequin fabric, fully lined,elastic fabric easy fit. luxurious glimmering sequins ensure a comfortable flattering,which is suitable for most women.
- Occasions----sexy v-neck, long sleeve, package hip design.Elegant and fashion, suitable for formal party,best Christmas gift,bachelorette party,dating,dancing,clubwear,evening party,club,attend,cocktail party, Banquet,wedding,ball,prom,special occasion variety of occasions.
- Dress up----Classic vintage sequin dress,to be the shining queen on the club,sparkly when you dance.Extremely sexy and elegant ,best Valentine's Day Gift for your love.The dress is made of sequins,please open it gently when receiving it.
- Plus size----Model was wearing a size 16W, she is 5'7"(171cm) and 176.4lbs(80kg), Chest-40.6"(103cm), Waist-30"(76cm), Hip-45.3"(115cm).Please take our size chart in product picture Six（not Amazon size chart ）before you order this Sequin dress
- Quakity guarantee---- We focus on plus size clothing and offer superior service.Your satisfaction is our primary concern. In an unlikely event, if you have not got your desired size or color, please feel free to message us anytime. All we want is not just sales, but earning a GREAT CUSTOMERS like you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.7 x 13.5 x 8.6 cm; 454 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 December 2019
- ASIN : B0829Y1XWF
- Item Model Number : INH015898_BRV_16W
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 539,403 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 30 December 2019
Reviewed in Canada on 30 November 2019
Reviewed in Canada on 29 September 2020