IN'VOLAND Womens Running Jackets Plus Size Lightweight Full Zip Up Track Workout Yoga Athletic Hooded Hoodie with Pockets
- Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Stretchy and Light Weight Fabric. Cute Jackets and Hooded Sweatshirts for Women.
- Features: Full Zip Up Front, Two Side Zipper Pockets, Long Sleeve with Thomb Holes, with Hood, Slim Fit. Essentials Outwear Performance.
- Versatile for Active Sports, Windbreaker, Training. Suitable for Running / Cycling / Golf etc. Easy to Wear with Jeans, Pants and Simple Shirts. Suited for Womans, Ladies, Juniors.
- Standard US Plus Size in size dropdown list. Model wears a size 16W, she is 5'7"(171cm) and 176.4lbs(80kg), Chest-40.6"(103cm), Waist-30"(76cm), Hip-45.3"(115cm). 16~24W, XL Jackets, 2X Jackets and 3X Jackets are Available.
- In'voland: We focus on plus size clothing for women and offer superior service, return or refund available. If you have any question regarding size or fit, please do not hesitate to contact us and our style experts will help guide you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.62 x 24.25 x 4.06 cm; 304 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 June 2019
- ASIN : B07S6LZTW1
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,918 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 19 November 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 22 December 2019
So ,this jacket does not measure up to My Baby, but it’s not it’s fault l nothing will.
The color is just like the picture, I like how the pink really pops out against the gray and white. It covers my butt very well without being overly sloppy. The zipper seems well made. So. I’m not gonna complain, I am 85% happy. The cons- IMO- it IS lightweight, a plus in my book, but I wish it was a little bit more compression -y. I don’t mean tight, I guess I mean I wish it felt more like you were being ‘held in’ more, if that makes sense? It is not an expensive, high end fashionista type jacket ( somehow the one I lucked upon from Walmart was, I don’t know HOW it got there and I have looked for it there a million times, I don’t remember the brand) so, if that’s what you want, you won’t find it here.
But, with that being said, I would buy this little number again, and , when I lose the Covid 20 or 30. I’ll buy the next size down. Cheers!
So now the issues I had....
1) The thumb holes are a little small for me.
2) the jacket seems to be one size too small. For example I bought a plus size 0x 14w jacket at Walmart and it’s fits a bit loose.
I ordered a 16w here and it’s a bit tight. Could be a tad looser but it’s super stretchy so it’s not a problem.
3) I also had the same issue with the pocket. It looks like it’s a human error? They cut the material a bit too short so when they went through the sewing machine it completely missed it resulting in a big hole I can fit my hand through. So just be aware check the pockets I had to sew mine.
4) it’s a bit overpriced at $28. I would expect to pay $20 for something like this at Walmart. You would think at almost $30 it would be made a bit better.
So other than that I think this will be great for summer hikes and keep me cool and Keep those pesky mosquitoes off my arms! Haha.