|Item Diameter||32 Centimeters|
|Item weight||2.5 Kilograms|
Induction Iron Wok Non-Stick Stir-Fry Flat- Bottomed Pan 32CM Without Ears Cooker Kitchen Wood Handle Non Coating
Enhance your purchase
|Item diameter||32 Centimeters|
|Has nonstick coating||No|
About this item
- Iron is reactive, and it will form a protective layer of iron oxide. The longer it is used, the more nonstick it is.
- After going through thousands of times of experiments, we found the classic concaveness, not too shallow, not too deep, just right for heat conductivity, and best shape for stir frying.
- Our woks have no coating nor painting. You don't have to worry about the nonstick coating falling off.
- Be heated evenly--- The thick bottom and thin wall structure aims to keep the wok be heated evenly. It has great thermal conductivity for transferring the temperature of the fire to the food directly to ensure your nutritious and delicious food, save more gas and time for you. Healthy cooking utensils--- The small amount of beneficial iron elements dissolved in wok
- Iron wok is always recommend to season the wok before use and provide certain maintenance during use for long lasting and health cooking without any coating
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: Iron for the wok, Wood for handles
Dia: 32 CM
Feature: Flat-bottomed, without ears
- Multi-Purpose: This iron wok is suitable for steaming or frying vegetables, noodles, chicken, meat, seafood and many other dishes. Iron Pan is good for health.
- A wonderful wok that can be used with induction/ electromagnetic cooker while keeping maintenance easy.
- Incredible rust-resistance and low-maintenance requirements make clean up a snap.
- Easy to use- The wok heats quickly and spreads heat evenly which helps in reducing hot spots that can burn food, as a result, your cookware will continue to provide an exceptional non-stick cooking experience.
- Keep it dry after usage.
How to season your Iron wok, instruction can be found at below link or other similar online videos.