- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Instant Ocean HoldFast Aquarium Epoxy Glue Stick (HF-1), 4USoz./113g
|Price:||+ $8.32 Delivery|
- aquarium EPOXY: Fish-safe bonding agent secures a range of materials underwater.
- SAFE FOR ANIMALS: Non-toxic epoxy is safe for all fish and invertebrates.
- SUPERIOR BONDING: Lets you create caves, cliffs, steps and walls for aquarium animals to enjoy.
- DRIES WHITE: Once dry, epoxy can be sanded, filled or drilled.
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.18 x 15.24 x 23.83 cm; 136.08 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Instant Ocean
- ASIN : B001JSXBYO
- Item Model Number : HF-1
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,443 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No matter what size your aquarium, Instant Ocean sea salts and water care products offer the smartest, easiest way to bring to ocean home. Our scientifically formulated sea salts are used exclusively by many of leading large-scale aquariums and research facilities across the country. Instant Ocean HoldFast is for bonding to glass or other smooth surfaces. Use it to bond live rock, slate, plants and coral. This is an easy to use product that is safe for all fish and invertebrates and can be used in for freshwater or marine aquariums. Simply clean and rough surfaces to be bonded, cut or break off the desired amount of HoldFast, and knead the mass with your fingers until it turns white. Then apply to bonding surface, being careful to fill any cracks and crevices (NOTE: you have about 7 minutes before HoldFast begins to harden.) Smooth or sculpt any excess HoldFast to blend with surfaces. This product dries within 30 minutes and can be sanded, filled or drilled in less than an hour. It dries to a natural white color.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Bei anderen Herstellern (z.B. Aqua Medic) gab es entweder diese Eintrübungen im Wasser, was je nach Menge auch schädlich für die Fische sein kann (hat mir einmal 5 Fische gekostet, nie wieder!), oder aber der Kleber hat quasi überhaupt keine Haftkraft.
Von daher (vorläufig) 5 Sterne!